COMMERCIAL NAME: “Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L.”.
REGISTERED OFFICE: C/ Sant Pere 77-81, 3 o3a 08850 Gavà, Barcelona.
Purpose of data processing and storage
The personal data provided by our customers, hereinafter “User”, will be processed by Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L. (hereinafter “Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L.”) for the following purposes:
– To carry out the provision of the contracted services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the follow-up of the same.
– Manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents, complaints, claims or queries from the User.
– Manage the sending of commercial communications about products and services marketed by Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L. by electronic and/or conventional means.
Processing time of the user’s personal data
The User’s data related to the performance of the contractual relationship will be kept for this purpose for as long as the contract is in force and, even thereafter, for as long as required by applicable law and until the expiration of any liabilities arising from the contract. With regard to the sending of commercial communications, Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L. will process the user’s data until the user objects.
Processing of user data
Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L. will process the following categories of user data:
– Identifying data: name, surname, ID card number
– Contact information: postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
Legitimacy for data processing
The processing of User data by Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L. for sending commercial communications and for profiling is based on the legitimate interest of Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L. in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Recipients of your data
Your data will not be provided to any other company outside CLIENT except at the request of the Public Administrations in the cases provided by law.
Sus datos no serán facilitados a ninguna otra empresa ajena a CLIENTE salvo a requerimiento de las Administraciones Públicas en los supuestos legalmente previstos.
One of the purposes for which Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L. treats the personal data provided by users is to send them commercial communications by electronic and conventional means, with information relating to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to users. Whenever any such communication is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive it.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L. can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
What are your rights?
The User may send a letter to Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L., C/ Sant Pere 77-81, 3 o3a 08850 Gavà, Barcelona, or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Reference “Data Protection”, enclosing a photocopy of his/her identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
– To revoke the consents granted.
– Obtain confirmation as to whether or not Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L. is processing personal data concerning the user.
– Access to your personal data.
– Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Obtain from Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
– Request the portability of your data.
– Claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the following address https: //www.agpd.es, when the interested party considers that Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L. has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Maquillaje Tutusaus S.L. will treat the User’s data at all times with absolute confidentiality and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.